Your One stop for Legal and Business Services. Innovative new model for delivery of legal services . Prevention of risk with practical, proactive, flexible, cost effective and personalised legal advice for SME.
Click below to watch our video presentation:
Prevention is better than Cure
Please contact Reina D’costa -email@example.com to see how we can help your business .
Automatic enrolment duties for UK companies don’t apply when a company or individual are not considered an employer. You won’t have any duties if you meet one of the following criteria:
1) you’re a sole director company, with no other staff
2) your company has a number of directors, none of whom has an employment contract
3) your company has a number of directors, only one of whom has an employment contract
4) your company has ceased trading
5) your company has gone into liquidation
6) your company has been dissolved
Automatic enrolment will apply if more than one director has a contract of employment.
You can find more information about your duties if you’re a director by contacting Reina D’costa at BizlawUK via http://www.bizlawuk.co.uk/contact-us/